I’m not big on measuring things, and I’m sure I’ve thrown this salad together a million different ways. Just play with it. Have some good clean fun. 🙂
This is how you do it:
- 1 Can Black Beans rinsed
- 1 Can Chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 Bag (approx) Costco Green Beans, lightly steamed until bright green and still crispy, run under cold water
- 1 Red Pepper, Chopped
- Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can Peaches and Cream Corn, rinsed and charred in fry pan with tiny bit of EVOO
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- Zest of 1 lime, 1 lemon, start with this add more if needed
- Juice of 1 lime, 1 lemon, start with this add more if needed
- Crushed garlic, minimum 4 cloves
- 1 T Salbal Oelek, start with less add more to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
That’s it. Throw it together, toss it up and don’t you dare think of adding any oil to this baby, you won’t need it.
Happy Clean Eats!